For the purpose of selling used cars, SS Cars (PVT) LTD International maintains personal stocks. We occasionally serve as a (partial) middleman between clients and Japanese auction companies. We offer guidance and support in locating the ideal car for you in Japan. Any car listed in our database is assumed to be part of our inventory unless otherwise noted, and we cannot be held accountable for requests that are misinterpreted. Nonetheless, there will be advertisements for certain cars that are exchanged directly with customers and are up for sale through our newsletter and emails. A copy of the invoice for a purchase made on the customer's behalf serves as supporting documentation for the ideas of transparency and open communication. After customers confirm their orders, token money is used to start any purchases made on their behalf. Major credit cards and *PayPal can be used to easily transfer token money online. View Bank Details
.We accept responsibility for organizing exports and handling every step involved in shipping automobiles outside of Japan. Yet, if some or all of the vehicles are denied entry into the requested country, we are not liable for the local import laws of the other party.
Your information will be utilized by us to deliver and customize our services. Your contact information will also be used by us to get in touch with you. We might send you news and offers about SS Cars (PVT) LTD or other carefully chosen businesses that we believe would be of interest to you, using the information you have provided. For these purposes, we may communicate with you via fax, phone (including SMS), email, or the mail. Your confirmation e-mails (which may include details of car bookings or other services booked through our websites) may include marketing material which we may feel will be of interest to you from other third parties.
Standards / Laws of Importing Countries
Customer will be responsible to confirm the import law and costums duties with the authorities in your country before you make a purchase from us.
SS Cars (PVT) LTD will not be responsible for any claim related with such rules.
Customers particulars, Invoice Details, Transactions with us are kept strictly confidential. Please look at our use of Acceptance policy.
Private vehicle inspection is charged at a minimum cost of 150$ per vehicle. JAAI and JEVIC inspection charge will not be included in the FOB price. If the costumer asks for any reparation of the vehicle we will charge the full cost for it. If SS Cars (PVT) LTD has to re-channel the transportation between stockyards, in order to provide certain services and full photo session. In such cases onward local transportation to port of discharge will also be included in the FOB price.
The Seller shall not be Liable for
1. Interior damages that are judged as minor and non-need of mention or invisible (including without limitation scratches, cigar burns, stain and cuts);
2. Missing or damaged interior equipments (including without limitation shift knobs, head rests, sun shades, spare tires and remote controls);
3. Damages that are judged as minor and non-need of mention or invisible (including without limitation scratches, tiny dents, holes and small rust);
4. Snow tires after market AW not mentioned or wheel lock nut missing (any consumable parts such as oil, tires, AC gas, etc).
Condition of Payment
1. 100% Payments are required (Bank Confirmation), before we board a vehicle on a ship.
2. We accept T/T (Telegraphic Transfer) or Cash (From visiting customers and in our official agencies). We also accept advance & guarantee via *PayPal online
3. We initiate process of Buying and/or shipping once we receive money guarantees from the customers.
4. L/C (Letter of Credit) or Bank/Crossed Check is not accepted.
5. We accept payment in all recognized international currencies.
6. Bank-Charges/Commissions are charged to customers.
FOB Japan charges:
1. All service charges.
2. All separate surcharges
3. All auction negotiation fees.
4. All inland transportation.
5. All Forwarding cost.
6. Bank-Charges/Commissions are charged to customers.
Shipment & Insurance Conditions.
1. Shipping is done by the first available ship after we received the payment confirmation from our bank.
2. All documents: (Export-Certificate, Translation of the Export Certificate, Invoice and BILL OF LADING (two originals and 1 copy) are sent by EMS couriers within one week after shipment (Delays in B/L might occur for amendments and corrections upon B/L).
3. Freight charges are based on: A. Volume / Weight of Vehicle (M3 rates apply). B. Destination Port and Currency Exchange rates. C. If You Opt for Container, then charges are calculated per Container basis [Exact freight charges shall be calculated at the time of shipment].
4. Insurance coverage is included in the quoted 'Ocean Charge'. Insurance coverage is for total loss, disasters or acts of God and damages clearly due to negligence of the carrier.
5. Cars are not locked in roll-on and roll-off cases. Therefore insurance will not cover risk of petty thefts.
6. We will not bear responsibility for financial loss or damage caused by shipping delays as we have no control over shipping schedules, bad weather, heavy traffic, overbooking, acts of war & terror and/or their prevention,etc.
7. Upon your request, we can arrange an extra insurance. The cost of an extra insuranceare charged to customers.
Advance Deposit Policy
Token money or Advance deposit from customers is considered as an initial agreement to make purchase through SS Cars (PVT) LTD auctions. If customers do change their mind to withdraw from a bid or cancel from an order or shift to another supplier after an agreement between two parties is made must obey the following rules: * SS Cars (PVT) LTD International will only reimburse to the Bank accounts of the senders from whom the advance is deposited. We do not risk our reputation as a money launderer. * Unable to deliver accepted order within specified time, SS Cars (PVT) LTD will refund the advance deposit less the bank transfer charges.
Order Cancelation policy
1. After a successful purchase on your behalf, refusal to accept the vehicle is fined according to following.
2. JPY 300000 Minimum or (Whichever greater) per vehicle.
3.Unconfirmed payments [by our authorized bank(s) in Japan] in specified time as laid in these terms might result in order cancellation and all the losses are to be charged from the customer.
Vehicles are sold in 'as-it-is condition' as used commodity. We provide the information regarding conditions of the vehicle. BUT SS Cars (PVT) LTD International cannot provide warranty for any vehicle gone outside Japan. *In cases where we load the parts in separate cargo (e.g. DHL, EMS, OCS) we would be charging the total cost of the deliver. *if a vehicle is re-shipped back it back to Japan we will refund the funds deducting the freight charges and forwarding charges. N.B: SS Cars (PVT) LTD reserves the right to revise the terms and conditions at any time. You should therefore periodically visit our website to determine then current Terms & Conditions to which you are bound.